Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Yeah!! Home Depot sells some soft clear polyethylene tubing in the plumbing dept. that is really flexibile. You'll need to find some that is the right size (maybe 3/8") and push it over the bulb. It will come right out.:tu:
The problem is you'll need about 2" of it and I think it comes in 10' lengths.:(
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.