Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

As some of you already know, i have purchased a 2010 CM LTD 5.7 4x4 a couple of months back and have purchased the following parts for the truck...

Nfab Stainless Steel Nerf Bars
Nfab Blck Light Bar (T074LB)
Icon Stage 2 Coilover Lift Kit (Including IVD Rear Shocks)
Total Chaos UCA
Total Chaos Diff Drop
A set of Alcoa Forged 20x9" Wheels wrapped with Mickey Thompson Baja Radial ATZ (305/55R20)

I am looking for a good shop to get the suspension and wheels installed, balanced and aligned... Any recommendations?? - Online Vendorers are welcome...

I was considering installing the parts at the dealership (Courtesy Toyota) but have decided to look elsewhere due to the elevated labor charges.

Thank you in advance

Moe

·
Registered
559 Posts
You might try 4Wheel Parts in Orlando, don't know about the prices though. Other than that, look on some of the domestic forums and see who they are using.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might try 4Wheel Parts in Orlando, don't know about the prices though. Other than that, look on some of the domestic forums and see who they are using.
Funny you say that, i was actually thinking of sending the truck over there... Possibly the only name ive been hearing... Just wanted to check if anyone has tried them; to be honest, if they are to mess anything up on the truck. i would rather pay the premium and send the truck to the dealership.. Atleast this way if anything goes wrong, i have a warantee to refer to.

Thanks for the input

·
Registered
559 Posts
If I remember correctly, they will warranty their work, just not the parts if you don't buy from them. The only thing I've ever had them do was install tires and they did a good job balancing them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts