Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love my Sequoia, but I can't see a darn thing when reversing. Any plug an play options to upgrade the reverse lights on the Sequoia??

·
Registered
2005 Toyota Sequoia Limited
72 Posts
Superbrightled.com also has a great option. Very bright. Just put in your year and they have every bulb option to replace

·
Registered
124 Posts
Love my Sequoia, but I can't see a darn thing when reversing. Any plug an play options to upgrade the reverse lights on the Sequoia??
I got these off ebay. They are very bright but get very hot so I would not recommend leaving it on for a long period of time. I have a back up camera and my previous led light was not bright enough could barely see anything. With these led I can actually see where I'm going. There are videos on youtube if you want to check it out. AUXITO 4000LM LED Reverse Back Up Light Bulbs 921 912 W16W 906 T15 White 6000K | eBay

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good recommendations for light upgrades here. Also, check out the plastic lens if UV rays have dulled it. If it has, you can use polishing compound to buff out the faded surface and polish it up with your favorite car wax. If it's real bad, use some 6000 grit emery paper to WET sand. Then polishing compound, then wax.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I got the VLED license plate back-up light - crazy bright. easy install. much brighter then any light bulb swap-out. LPR LED Backup Light System

1 - 6 of 6 Posts