Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of a truck i built for our sales dept....

First try So no ripping it apart

2.5" REVTEK 20X9 Detata Motivators 275/65/20 Terragrapplers

·
Registered
55 Posts
wheels look pretty good, dish is a little deep for the off-road effect of the tires but overall its nice
the revtek kit still leaves the front way too low for my taste. i ordered my toytec kit today should be here by the end of the week and ill try to get pics up. our dealership has been using a lot of toyo open country tires and MKW wheels on trucks/fj's they look good too. also we just recently put old man emu 3" lift shocks and springs and a huge arb bumper on an fj for our sales dept, looks good if you're into it but i dont know if it will sell with that kit marked up to 8k.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wheels look pretty good, dish is a little deep for the off-road effect of the tires but overall its nice
the revtek kit still leaves the front way too low for my taste. i ordered my toytec kit today should be here by the end of the week and ill try to get pics up. our dealership has been using a lot of toyo open country tires and MKW wheels on trucks/fj's they look good too. also we just recently put old man emu 3" lift shocks and springs and a huge arb bumper on an fj for our sales dept, looks good if you're into it but i dont know if it will sell with that kit marked up to 8k.
We have done 8 Tacomas with 6" procomp lifts and 1pc driveline and other adds,,, 2 FJ's with the Emu crawler package,,,,

I did not look at sticker on this 07 ,,, I think it is only about 5k???? that they are charging ,,, I know what my cost was <<< But it i told you i would have to bump you off,,,,

·
Registered
122 Posts
Looks Hot! And thanks. Now we know we should get our lifts from a third party.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Looks great!

Where did yall get the rims at? Im looking for some 20s, and Im having a hell of a time finding any to fit. :confused:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do any of these interest you,,, These are all Detata wheels,,, The company i deal with is dealer only , no retail....

If you like any let me know<<<<I will get you spec'S
ALSO >>> MKW M58's
PRO COMP 6066
ALBA AL477 , AL688
KMC KM133

·
Registered
122 Posts
Guys. Patience. Unless you don't mind spending the money on markup through the dealer. Wheels will come from everywhere very soon. This is a popular truck. Keep that in mind.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I want Eagle 025s... :cry:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
here is another ,,, not to bad...

Zinik Shogun

in 18x8 , 20x8.5 , 22x9.5 , 24x10

·
Registered
48 Posts
You guys should check out Ultra Wheels website. Look at the Goliath model they have it in the 5x150 pattern. I am ordering the black with chrome lip 18's. By the way if anyone is interested in my Tundra Sport Series chrome 20's let me know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey 5.7,

Did you use the front only Revtek 2.5 kit or the one with the 1 1/4" rear blocks? I called them, and they mentioned that almost everyone is now using the front and back kit. I like the look of the truck you put together, just interested to know, as im building one myself.:tu: Did you have to do an allignment also? I think im going to go with the LTX/MS 275/60/20 tires, maybe a bit smoother on the road i think, not so much mud and snow here in FL...

Oh, my first post by the way.:) Thanks for any info you can provide.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.