Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a feeling the answer to this is no. But, 2014 Sequoia with the two captains chairs in the center row. The one behind the passenger... right center... the armrest doesn't stop. it goes all the way to the ground and locks there instead of where it's supposed to be ... semi horizontal.... dealer wants $650 for the part!

If appears to be pressed together with some kind of Cam inside. 2008-2017 Toyota Sequoia Armrest Assembly Seat 72810-0C281-B2 | Toyota Parts Center

I'm thinking of taking it apart... nothing to lose. If it doesn't work I found some cheesy "universal adjustable arm rests" on eBay... but geese. $650

Anyone seen this? I can't find it on the forums. or anywhere... maybe I'm a bad searcher.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info! Wow. that is an awesome link. So that searches all the junk yards? What amazing times we live in....

But... Eureka! The Frame in the Chair itself was deformed.

I took the armrest off the OTHER side to see what was different. The armrest was fine on both. It's the mount in the chair. I guess some kid decided to stand on it and bent it out of shape. I'll heat it up later lever it back into position.

Mystery solved.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts