Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well once again I asked Rijon to do something for me outside the norm. And once again he came through! He made me a hood insert since I modified the opening of my RamAirHood from two openings to just one big one, and would therefore need a new hood insert. And he made it to reflect the same mesh pattern type even that the hood came with...Now once I get this truck to paint(end of month presently), and get this insert in the opening, it will all come together! Thanks again brother Jon, and we will get together on that special project I keep bothering you about! Just keep the faith! :D

And yea yea I know I am jumping the gun without having pics of it installed, but this was going to be a major headache I thought trying to get this piece made by a metal shop, etc. But not with Jon at the wheel!

What he made:

What it is going in:

What my hood opening used to look like:

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Nice looking part.

Just curious, is there any part on your truck that is not modded?

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Keep up the good work.

I would really like to see that truck of yours in person. I have a feeling that the pictures just don't do it justice.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Looks good, did you send him a template?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Somebody has some skills! Nice!

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Always a pleasure to work with Mark. He keeps me guessing!

Yes, he sent me a template ;)

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Always a pleasure to work with Mark. He keeps me guessing!

Yes, he sent me a template ;)
Cool thanks, and good work

·
Registered
500 Posts
Looks Great!!! Points sent to Marky and RIjon for custom work and helpful member.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
i like it cause it really looks like it will appear as an OEM quality insert and not that ricer wire mesh crap that civics,et al use. Its gonna look great in there. good job.

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys! And I see Jon answered the question about the template..If you can dream it, my belief is Jon can make it. We were thinking of lighting it up with a logo with the type of lighting he uses on the switch panels, but I did not want to go to overboard with it.

We also have something else in the works, but will be down the road it looks..Myabe Santa will bring it to me! :D

·
Registered
1,353 Posts

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
I can't wait to see the final painted product... I've been bugging Jon with some questions about a potential job too, and he's always been helpful and informative.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts