Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a reputable, experienced auto shop in the DFW area to install new rack and pinion gears in my 05 tundra 4x4. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I don't think I can tackle this task on my own. I have installed a lift kit, 285/75/16 tires and want to re-gain some low end power.

·
Tire Roasting Member
927 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
1. this is the 1st gen forum

2. i am also looking to do this in the ft.worth area. there is a place down on the sw side of 820 and 20 that is a toyota and lexus mechanic shop. there is also a place here in saginaw on bailey boswell that does alot of custom engine work on supras.

·
Premium Member
6,873 Posts
This thread was in the Tundra forum. I moved the thread to the 1Gen-Tundra forum...

·
Ever the explorer
2,391 Posts
I maybe mistaken but r u lookin for Ring And Pinion work? as in gears? Aint going to happen yet in the 05-06's

I am looking for a reputable, experienced auto shop in the DFW area to install new rack and pinion gears in my 05 tundra 4x4. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I don't think I can tackle this task on my own. I have installed a lift kit, 285/75/16 tires and want to re-gain some low end power.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts