Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a gun show years ago and they had a truck painted with the Rino Liner. I thought it was cool, but I didn't have a truck at the time. Now that I have one and it can be colored. I would like to do mine in coyote.

Has anybody done this to their truck?

·
Registered
383 Posts
my buddy had his suburban sprayed and it looked sick. it was a few years back (before the UV technology improved) and faded quickly. it was sprayed in black and ended up looking dull and chalky.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Only word that comes to mind is YUCK. But if that's your thing, go for it. I'll just keep mine in the bed where it belongs.

·
Registered
293 Posts
It's different but cool! Points sent

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
The owner of that red Tacoma rolled the truck during an off-road adventure. When he had it repaired, he chose not to have it painted and he brought it to us.

Unfortunately, it was a gloomy day when I took the pic. It actually looks pretty good in person and in the sun.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 5.7L
8,562 Posts
I'm hoping that someone will have it done in Silver Sky Metallic so I could see what my truck would look like. I love the idea of no painting, no waxing, no door dings, etc...

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
You might be better of with LINE-X Xtra (which is fade resistant and holds its gloss).

They forgot to put the mirrors back on!!! OOPS haha, i kept looking at this pic because something looked off. Finally figured it out. :angel: haha

·
Registered
8 Posts
I agree on the Line-X..I would not do it to any truck I have.Thats just me.But man its your truck.Do it if it floats your boat.It looks like it would be EZ to care for.I like it, just not for me. :tu:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Not my truck, but these pics are on another Tundra Forum.

I wouldnt do that but DAMN that black one looks mean.

Everything compliments each other from the roof marker lights to the flares and wheels and cant forget those beefy tires. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts