Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered new breaks, rotors, a caliper rebuild kit and slide pins for my 00 tundra. The thing is I didn't get slider pins, completely clueless on what I received, a
Household hardware Tap Gas Plumbing fitting Cylinder

Tool Cylinder Plumbing valve Gas Nickel

Automotive lighting Plastic Transparent material Metal Fashion accessory

Revolver Wood Finger Household hardware Personal protective equipment

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Those are caliper slide pins. I guess they’re not the right ones? But they definitely are caliper slide pins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope you have better luck sending parts bact to the than I did.
I got a totally wrong radiator hose for my Acura and tried to have them pay for return shipping.
They told me to get lost as it was was what their info said.
I'll never deal with them again.
It cost me as much to resend it as it cost.
Screw them.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I hope you have better luck sending parts bact to the than I did.
I got a totally wrong radiator hose for my Acura and tried to have them pay for return shipping.
They told me to get lost as it was was what their info said.
I'll never deal with them again.
It cost me as much to resend it as it cost.
Screw them.
I’ve never had to send parts back to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They costed me $10 for them, shipping isn't really a factor because I ordered multiple things. I'm not even attempting to do s*** About it. They are caliper slider pins, they're not slider pins for a 2000 Toyota Tundra SR5 2WD. Basically they're just going to sit in a drawer in my garage and gather dust

·
Registered
348 Posts
We all have a collection of "gonna use" or "never gonna use" parts in our garage. It's kinda like a time capsule that someone will find after we are gone. I try to mark on the package or place a tag on them so I don't forget what that are actually for. But I think that I may change tags to something like, "These are the parts that go where you need this part when the old one breaks or wears out." Guess I am just being mean in my old age... Chap

1 - 8 of 8 Posts