Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is having rock star rims the IN thing to have when you have a pick up truck? Man I swear every lifted pick up truck I see has ROCK STAR rims on them or something with that star or the other brand the RBP or something like that.

·
- ? -
1,305 Posts
Seriously, this thread is pointless. Oh BTW, gongradulations on starting another new thread.

I guess driving a Tundra is the IN thing to do. Maybe it has something to do with the 5.7 or might be cause the brand is toyota.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Seriously!! This thread is pointless. Oh BTW, gongradulations on starting another new thread.

I guess driving a Tundra is the IN thing to do. Maybe it has something to do with the 5.7 or might be cause the brand is toyota.:rolleyes:
Calm Down! He was just making a observation. I think they look good, but want the monsters. I know both are played out, but I haven't seen that many here in Orlando.

·
Registered
848 Posts
i am not a fan of the rockstar or the RBP wheels .. but its the "bro" thing to do .. i will stick with oem wheels (carved or the stock 20's)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ha ha ha...honkytank you crack me up man you always follow me around the threads its almost like a little child.....lost and not knowing what to do :rolleyes:
Seriously, this thread is pointless. Oh BTW, gongradulations on starting another new thread.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Yes, BRO status all that RBP ROCK STAR style makes me laugh

captgnarley I like yours nice mod

·
Registered
24 Posts
I remember the spreewell's were the in thing at one time. Its just a fad that will come and go just like the spinners did. I'm a BBS man myself, always have been.

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Love the spoke style, but they are quite heavy at >40 lbs each which will cost a little performance.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I just wish someone would make a chrome rim with the same offset as the stock rim. A 5 or 6 spoke would be great...

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
i hate those tacky things. but whatever, i got worse stuff to worry about, than the crappy wheels someone puts on their truck.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I don't know if I always disliked these wheels but I see them EVERYWHERE and they are played out in my opinion. If I would have bought them three years ago I wouldn't take them off but I wouldn't buy them now either. I saw them on a F-250 the other day in chrome and they didn't look too bad. I don't like the all black wheels though.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
I came close to buying a set for my Dodge, before i bought my Tundra.

I like the look of them on a white truck. I don't care who has them really, its all personal preference...

I happen to like my Pro-Comps better though! :tu:

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
yeah....waaay too many people out there with them.....one or two a day would be enough to see on the road but every one has them and yeah they are getting kinda ghetto looking....at least MOST sane people have refrained from putting fender vents/port holes on the tundras like they do on all the ghettowagons out there....so far....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Maybe we just like Rockstars, regardless of how long they've been in production or how many others are rocking them. But we could say the same about the KMC HOSS. I see them on tons of trucks, too. They all look good to me. I will never not buy a wheel because too many others have them. That's like saying I'm not gonna wear a watch because I've seen too many other people wearing them.

OP....what's your favorite wheel? Maybe that's that question we should ask...

·
Registered
410 Posts
I bought mine because I didn't have that much to choose from with our bolt pattern. And they are affordable or I would have got RBP

1 - 20 of 29 Posts