Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many mpg's are y'all getting with the rock warriors I see the trd off roads are averaging 16-17 howmany are you guys averaging with the rock warriors with the 285's bfgs????

·
Registered
194 Posts
Same as all the other Tundras

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Same as all the other Tundras
+1
The tire size difference between a trd and a rock warrior is small and I wouldn't think it makes a difference worth worrying about.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I lost 2 MPG with my 305/65/18 BFG A/T KO's running at 40 PSI

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
I lost 2 MPG with my 305/65/18 BFG A/T KO's running at 40 PSI
yeah the larger tires like that will make a difference. the slight size diff between regular and RW tundras wont be a factor....so id say mid teens which ironically is right at what u are gettin hahahaha

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have a '10 CM 5.7 4X4, the mileage is a disapointment, I average about 12.5 to 13, granted it is mostly around town, on the highway I have seen about 16.5. I would not mind the bad mileage so much if the truck had a 35 gallon tank.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
yeah the larger tires like that will make a difference. the slight size diff between regular and RW tundras wont be a factor....so id say mid teens which ironically is right at what u are gettin hahahaha
I have the 305's too and that is hilarious cause I really do only get mid 10's. All city driving. I always love the threads where there is always that guy that claims he gets like 20 city!!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
I have the 305's too and that is hilarious cause I really do only get mid 10's. All city driving. I always love the threads where there is always that guy that claims he gets like 20 city!!
and over 20 on the hwy. yeah, i just ignore those now. also the posts about mpgs in general usually get ignored since this is a large truck and its not really a valid consideration or factor...its gonna suck so just deal with it IMO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts