Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 462 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be interesting to see how many of us "1st Generation" owners are frequenting this site. So, sound off.

·
No job too small.
2,206 Posts
Three to get ready.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm here.
Did drive the 07 the other day. It is quite impressive, but don't need the tow capacity as of yet, and the wife thinks the new interior is ugly compared to our 05 DC limited.

·
Registered
459 Posts
One of the first...2000 Tundra AC, purchased 10/99.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
One of the first...2000 Tundra AC, purchased 10/99.
Wow that's old :cool:

Been driving an 01 for a bit over 3 years. Bought it used and it's been great. No major problems at all! Gota love Toyota. Going on 65,000 miles and 6 years old :tu:

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
I have little need to hang out at the '07 forum until I'm ready to buy one.
That won't be until a diesel is available.
Right now I'm happy with my '00 4wd LTD.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Wow that's old :cool:

Been driving an 01 for a bit over 3 years. Bought it used and it's been great. No major problems at all! Gota love Toyota. Going on 65,000 miles and 6 years old :tu:
:tu: LOVE IT :tu: I am just coming up to 90k and loving it. The only problem was/is the stupid O2 sensors, however those are easy fixes. When I went to the dealership to get a new resistor for the A/C fan, the guy behind the counter was talking about the new 07 Tundras...my response was, "My Tundra is just entering her prime." All he could do was smile and nod in agreement.

·
Mech. Engr. / Mechanic
824 Posts
I'm here with my 06DC. Just turned 3100 miles. Guess I have a ways to go to catch up with some of you.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
I am here love my 04:D, 07 wont fit garage.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Count me in!!!! Hello to all from San Antonio, Tx home of THE next generation TUNDRA. Like they say everything is BIGGER in TX!! :tu:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Count me in also.....:D

1 - 20 of 462 Posts