Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moderator Roll-Call!

Seeing a lot of the team hasn't been online recently. If you are still kicking around, let us know!

Kevin

·
Administrator
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
@Tundradrenalin

Can you chime in here?

Do you find that you need some help in the moderator category?
You seem to be the only active mod on the site.

We can help you find some members to become Moderators on the site.

Richard.

·
Administrator
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey,

I believe this is why Richard was trying to get a feel with whether or not you guys needed an extra moderator to maybe help keep an eye on the spam happening in The Off Topic section. I took another look at the spam setting and it seems like all that we can do on that front is being done. I did turn on the spam system to check for IPs to hopefully help reduce that even more.

~Sheena

·
Tundra Solutions Founder
1,714 Posts
I have noticed that usage numbers for this forum have taken a nose dive over the past year. I assume management has also noticed this. This leads to a question. Is there possibly a plan in place to boost growth? It also appears that the no one is managing the social media channels that link to our forum. Our own social media pages haven't been updated this year. Please consider this some constructive criticism as I'm concerned that there's no plan going forward. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Administrator
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can look into getting some things posted.
do you mean the homepage news here: https://www.tundrasolutions.com/
There are probably some articles I can ask editorial to post.
as fo social media pages, they're also handled by the editorial team, can you send me those links? I'll ask our guy what's going on.

growth depends on community participation, what's the most popular forum related sections?

lee

·
Tundra Solutions Founder
1,714 Posts

·
Administrator
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok I'll ask a coworker to help me with the facebook page. as for the most popular pages, are there any threads that you guys want to feature in the homepage? that can be easily done and I can give you guys freedom to post homepage threads if you want.

Lee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts