Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys do up a roll pan ?? i want to do one badly , i want steel but i can also get fiberglass/polyurethane . . . . the shity part is that im also gonna do a 3''body lift so i might b taking off the trailer hitch which i do not want too . . . but than i had the idea of picking up another bumper and getting it powder coated or linexed but where the hell can i get a cheap bumper . . all i've seen are goin for 300 and sum change

·
Registered
89 Posts
Man you have a new project twice a day lol. Looks like 3 in the same post so far. Well, Your local junk yard prolly has the best prices for a bumper. It won't have to look pretty or even be dent free if you plan on coating it with linex. Just use body filler after you sand the chrome and smooth that baby out. That will not work with powder coating. I have seen somewhere a guy with a 3" body lift and he welded up something crazy so he could use his hitch. I can't find it but it is possible. He tows a pretty big trailer with it. As far as this roll pan thing goes, I don't have a clue.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea my mind is always on over drive with ideas when it come to my mistress , and since finding this forum i can finaly voice them and get opinion , ya know? and yea i was thinkin off gettin one at a junkyard but where i live there hard to come by for junkyard parks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts