Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got the towing mirros with the LED clearance lights on them and wanted to know if anyone had installed roof clearance lights like HD 3/4 ton & 1ton trucks have, pics would be great!!! I know there was another member on here that did the mod i was just woundering if anyone else had...

Thanks guys
RadiantRedTRD

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump....... :boink: :bump:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Here's mine ...
Im sure if you search through the forum there are more who did this wonderful mod..

·
Registered
265 Posts
Mine will be here on tuesday. Hopefully I will have time to install them between classes this week. You should definately do it, the smoked 03-08 Dodge Ram lights would compliment your truck nicely.

I'll make sure to post up plenty of pics when I'm done.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Well i got the towing mirros with the LED clearance lights on them and wanted to know if anyone had installed roof clearance lights like HD 3/4 ton & 1ton trucks have, pics would be great!!! I know there was another member on here that did the mod i was just woundering if anyone else had...

Thanks guys
RadiantRedTRD
Here's the "other thread".... try searching next time...

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/tundra/121801-led-cab-clearance-lights-ccls-installed/

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Here's mine ...
Im sure if you search through the forum there are more who did this wonderful mod..

This looks great! Makes it look classy and/or luxurious! Points sent!

·
Registered
918 Posts
I think the Tundra is a beefy enough truck that they look good. What don't look right is when you see them on stock ride height 2wd half tons or on compacts.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
What is the purpose behind having these?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine will be here on tuesday. Hopefully I will have time to install them between classes this week. You should definately do it, the smoked 03-08 Dodge Ram lights would compliment your truck nicely.

I'll make sure to post up plenty of pics when I'm done.
Alright im actually really thinking about it, i think it looks great, i really like it with the clearance lights on the mirrors.

Make sure you post some pics when there done!!!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What is the purpose behind having these?
Same as a chrome grille, chrome mirror caps, cool looking rims, color key door hangle...etc.

BECAUSE IT LOOKS GOOD! :rolleyes: haha

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Same as a chrome grille, chrome mirror caps, cool looking rims, color key door hangle...etc.

BECAUSE IT LOOKS GOOD! :rolleyes: haha
dont worry about him....he seems to only think the good mods are the ones he does to his truck.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dont worry about him....he seems to only think the good mods are the ones he does to his truck.
Haha yea ive noticed that. :rolleyes: Sending you points :tu:

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
It was a genuine question, didn't know if they actually served a purpose or if it was just for looks.

I appreciate mods done right, like lights (for example).

·
Registered
753 Posts
:popcorn:
:behindsofa:

-Tim

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was a genuine question, didn't know if they actually served a purpose or if it was just for looks.

I appreciate mods done right, like lights (for example).
Hey no hard feelings, i was just giving you a hard time. We're all on the same side here. :tu:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Does anyone else have any pics of there trucks with this done?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts