Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Should the winners have their badge forever or just for the winning month?

• Keep Forever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Month Only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Forum Admin
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
If somebody wins in February and somebody wins in November, the November person gets kind of screwed.
Haha, ya I thought about that too. :D

We may be able to set it up for 1yr expiration like a membership type thing. If that's possible, automated and idiot-proof, I'm all for it.

Typos provided by iPhone using the ad-free Autoguide app.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Keep forever with month and year noted

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
I say keep them for a year. If you win you're out of the comp for a year. That gives all the rest of us a chance to be a winner.....and there are only 12 badges out at any given time, that'll give instant recognition to the current winners and that should keep the board from looking like we're all the "winners" from a grade school soccer game (there are no losers, Johnny, everyone one is a winner) ten years from now. (imagine all those ROTM badges, under everyones avatar)

Of course the poll is for the month or forever, but I'm still voting for the year....

·
Forum Admin
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I say keep them for a year. If you win you're out of the comp for a year. That gives all the rest of us a chance to be a winner.....and there are only 12 badges out at any given time, that'll give instant recognition to the current winners and that should keep the board from looking like we're all the "winners" from a grade school soccer game (there are no losers, Johnny, everyone one is a winner) ten years from now. (imagine all those ROTM badges, under everyones avatar)

Of course the poll is for the month or forever, but I'm still voting for the year....
I totally agree with everything said here.

But we'll be keeping the poll open for another couple weeks for more suggestions. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts

i agree as well. it seems more feasible that way.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I like BobbyB's idea, if it can be done easily (thinking about the webmaster tools). Either way, it should remain as long as the member who was awarded it wants it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I like the idea of keeping it for a year, but I think the badge should have the month and year on it.:tu:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I also agree with the ROTM Badge lasting a year...

I was thinking... what about adding a ROTM gallery that would have the winning trucks pic added every month which could just continue to grow, and also its a good way to enjoy previous winners..
just my .02

·
Forum Admin
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

I was thinking... what about adding a ROTM gallery that would have the winning trucks pic added every month which could just continue to grow, and also its a good way to enjoy previous winners..
just my .02
Now THAT is a great idea!

Typos provided by iPhone using the ad-free Autoguide app.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I was thinking about ROTM the other day. I think along with the badge and with what Casper07 said I think that the winning truck should be on the home page until the next month when the new winner is picked. But that's just my opinion

·
Registered
716 Posts
^^x2!!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
I like the idea of "the month of" bearing the ROTM badge, then after that do a PROTM (previous ROTM) badge for life. I also liek the idea of having the ROTM on the homepage each month

·
Forum Admin
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

just my .02
I'll get on this.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.