Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 standard cab long bed Tundra with 66,500 miles. I drive about 110 miles a day during the week. I took it both to Toyota and Firestone here. They both say the suspension is fine. I don't remember it riding this way while new. Do you guys have any tips to smooth out the ride? Gas shocks maybe? I got the gas pedal recall thing done.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
hey what dealer did u take it to for the recall and how long did it take? the ones i called have a waiting list that i dont want to mess with...and two of them said they would keep the truck all day.. like helll they will.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey what dealer did u take it to for the recall and how long did it take? the ones i called have a waiting list that i dont want to mess with...and two of them said they would keep the truck all day.. like helll they will.
I took it to Freeman Toyota here. I called them and made an appointment. I took it on a Saturday and they had it ready a couple of hours later. I kept the paperwork in the glove-box to prove I had it done.

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Let a little air out of the tires. For example if they have a rated maximum of 45 psi and this is the current pressure, try 35-38 psi.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts