Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got em on 2 days ago, bilstein 5100 in the front 3inch body lift, and 285/75/r16 GRABBERS.
better pics up soon.

what do yall think?

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
I like those tires, the red letters alone are worth the price. Let us know how they work out for you. Truck looks good, I never knew they made double cabs without fender flares..... or did they?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I like those tires, the red letters alone are worth the price. Let us know how they work out for you. Truck looks good, I never knew they made double cabs without fender flares..... or did they?
yeah i believe the base models did not come with them (at least in 2004). im not sure exactly what did or what didnt but ive seen some without. i only know about base 2004s because i was looking to buy one that didnt have them

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya im pretty sure they did on a couple of models. iv seen a couple different DCs with out fender flares, i wish i had them personally. i think that is next on my wish list. but the tires are deffinatly alot smoother than the previous mud terrains. i beleive they are louder than all terrains but quiter than muds. they do great on the highway! and with a load range of E and a speed rating into the 100s its a pretty hefty tire. i love them so far.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ill get better pics up soon the weathers been ****ty today!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heres a better pic

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Oh shyt.... very nice. Makes me wanna get something like that but my Goodyears got another 5 years life left.

·
Registered
149 Posts
That looks good. I like the black rims and red lettering on your white tundra. ---> :tu:

·
Registered
9 Posts
:abduction:Im running them on mine as well. I read alot on the other forums and the guys said they were quieter than the KOs, but thats not so true. my KOs were quieter. But as far as traction, in the wet snow and slush, they are great, I am so impressed with how they accelerate and stop in the snow.. Very very happy....

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys, ya i would have to say 30k easy but we shall see. the grip is amazing compared to my old MTs! since im in TX cant give any info on ICE and SNOW but in rain the grip is like a normal street tire! i love them so far.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I'm jealous! I've been wanting a set ever since they made them street legal!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i got em at 4 wheel parts, they were the cheapest iv seen. but im sure you can find some deals else where your just gotta keep lookin man

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
remmy i got mine 285/75r16 for 252 a tire at 4 wheel parts. i got a 10% military discount. so it was like 232 per tire i think. which is no more expensive then some of the other A/Ts on the market.

·
Registered
313 Posts
sexy tires. too bad a college kid's budget can't even come close to affording them haha. trucks looks great though man, kudos.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts