Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, just got my used-new to me crewmax.. and its got the 305's and 3" front lift and its a bit hard for the women to get in and out.

im looking for just plain black running boards - similar or just like the ones toyota shipps std on their new trucks.

anyone know where i can get these cheap ? or any other ideas - .. truck is black-on-black so any suggestion or pics of your rides'.. would be cool

thanks

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
i'm having a hard time figuring out what you need the running boards for. perhaps you can post a pic of these women getting in and out of the truck so we can better understand the issue....

·
Registered
47 Posts
i'm having a hard time figuring out what you need the running boards for. perhaps you can post a pic of these women getting in and out of the truck so we can better understand the issue....

Nice one BF!:D I agree we need pics.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Hey I just installed ATS running boards part number C810-BRK-145. They were recommended as an aftermarket part to closely model the Toyota Black Running board. Figured I'd post the part number and a picture for others who are browsing. These were a piece of cake to install also, no big deal.

DSC00871.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts