Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Anybody have pics of the factory running boards?
Here is a so so picture.
I hope this works. It's my first try at attaching on this forum.

Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
Anybody have pics of the factory running boards?
I do not have a picture of my truck with the running boards yet, but I'm getting the Brushed Stainless Steel Boards put on this Saturday.

Check out this pic:tu:

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
My purchase included the brushed stainless steel nerf bars and they were supposed to be on back order and would take 3 weeks or so. Now a week later, the dealer is telling me the bars are in but not the stainless but painted silver. Should I object and demand the stainless. They charged me $575 in the deal.

·
Registered
226 Posts
The stainless are the cats ***!!! I am getting them on mine. I would never allow the dealer to place the ones on instead!!! You ordered and paid for stainless. You better demand them and get them!! the difference is about $300! And did I mention the brushed SS are the cats ***. The chrome and black can be purchased online anywhere for half the Toyota cost and just don't look as beefy as the truck itself.

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Anyone have a good online dealer for running boards that they recommend? Is this something that I can install myself?
Yes you can, it is like 6 or 8 bolts, the bolts are already in your Tundra. Remove and mount the running board. I have the plastic capped ones from the factory on my truck right now. I think I will be selling them to another guy on this site if he is still interested. I didn't want them, but they were part of the package. Got my truck last night.:D :tu:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ordered 1...still back order...

·
Registered
389 Posts
personally I think the factory running boards look like Nissan. I like the tubes a lot more and they work fine. I installed these in about 1 hour:

·
Registered
848 Posts
i bought my brushed stainless running boards for 420 from wonderies toyota and i installed them myself in about 15-20 minutes totally easy install the instructions are straight forward... anyone in the so cal area can contact me and i can get you my discount on it and if you need help installing it i can probally help you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts