Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Limited time offer up until April 30, 2012! I don't have this problem but I know a lot of you guys do.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
So what is this? Are they supposed to be sending these to all 2000-2003 Tundra owners? I have a fair bit of frame rust, but nothing that actually worked it's way all the way through the frame. The powder coating on the frame and axle housing is chipping and peeling and there is quite a bit of rust... My Local Toyota dealer inspected it and said I am not eligible for a new frame, but I would like to do something about it regardless. So what's in the envelope?

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
The envelope contained edible panties hence it is now empty lol.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
My brother got his today for his 02' as did my dad for his 03', nothing for me..yet. But no problems here in CA (as for rust that is)!!

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
I guess I'm missing something. Do you have any info, or just a pic of an empty envelope?:confused:
Ya, that envelope will do the trick.

·
Registered
741 Posts
finally got mine today live in so cal so no rust :beach: scanned both pages so you can see whats inside of the empty envelope :becky:

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha, Sorry. I was going to scan the letters but forgot and I went camping for the past three days. Thanks for the pictures jackies!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just got this last week also. I'll bring it in and see what they say. My Tundra has been a couple of blocks from the Ocean for it's whole life and has much more rust than any of my other vehicles. It will be interesting to see what happens.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts