Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody running a 305/50R20 AT on a 20x9 +30 wheel on a stock truck with no lift? If so pictures please! Also, are there any rubbing problems running this setup? Flaps? UCAs? Body mounts? Etc.

Thanks!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have Michelin 305-50R20 on my BBS 20 X 9 wheels. Not sure of the offset. No problem at all with rubbing. I had them on my 20 X 8 limited wheels, shown in my avatar, they did not rub either

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have Michelin 305-50R20 on my BBS 20 X 9 wheels. Not sure of the offset. No problem at all with rubbing. I had them on my 20 X 8 limited wheels, shown in my avatar, they did not rub either
I'm kind of new to wheels.... but could you explain the difference between 20 x 8 and 20 x 9?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I'm kind of new to wheels.... but could you explain the difference between 20 x 8 and 20 x 9?
1 inch in width (sorry man but I really had to bite my tongue on this one to give you a straight answer)

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Is anybody running a 305/50R20 AT on a 20x9 +30 wheel on a stock truck with no lift? If so pictures please! Also, are there any rubbing problems running this setup? Flaps? UCAs? Body mounts? Etc.

Thanks!
If you can hold off for a week or two I can tell you exactly. I just ordered 20x9 +30 wheels and have 305/50/20 Cooper Zeon LTZs sitting in my garage. I plan to stay at stock height with this setup for awhile. Also, I believe the offset of the BBS 20x9s Mikegough mentioned is +50.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the responses! And I will be looking for those pics and feedback MHollack. My plans are the same as yours, I am getting a killer deal on a set of Grabber AT2s and I'm going to put them on a set of black Hoss's most likely. Keeping the suspension stock for the time being, and maybe leveling and a 33" tire next time around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts