Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the dyno result:

My truck is a 07 Tundra Crewmax 5.7L 6AT
w/ TRD supercharger kit, TRD dual exhaust, and Doug Thorley shorty headers.

No correction was added. Condition: 94F, 35%, Baro 30.03.
Add 13% to compare to dynojet dynometer result.
Add 8% to compare to Mustang dynometer result.
If you add 25% to my result, my number is close to what TRD listed at the fly-wheel.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Invisibility.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
your links to tundrageeks.com's attachments cannot be inserted as images. You have to post the images as images or the links as links. :tu:
Fixed. Let me know if it is still not shown properly.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Nice! I guess it varies with each truck for as horse power.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I got 436 hp on the same dyno.Not bragging just wonder why?I had the same temps and all as you.
What other mods have you done? How many miles did your truck have on it when you dynoed it? How many miles had the supercharger been installed for?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got 436 hp on the same dyno.Not bragging just wonder why?I had the same temps and all as you.
24HP more that is good.
Did the tech addedd any correction to your number?
What performance mod do you have on your truck? Mind to share? ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Corsa touring exhaust thats it.Had about 25k on supercharger.

Higher altitude (1000ft), Higher HP (24HP).
hummmmm.....I have no idea. :confused:

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
These DYNOS are great for a CREWMAX! I would love to see some track videos and times.......

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
I watch the whole dyno and got the sheets.Can they play with the HP #s to make it look good for you??
I have been told that the DYNOS can definitely be played with to get higher numbers. I have also been told that custom tunes to the Unichip are not that much more of an improvement, but I have faith in Gutz's, FDLAK's and Socali's testimonies for the custom tunes. I guess that I will have to pay $450 to find out.......

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These DYNOS are great for a CREWMAX! I would love to see some track videos and times.......
Thanks! I am happy w/ the dyno number.

For track time, :D the best I could do is a 14.4.
It was my first time on the track.
It truck run great. it is more the driver (me) issue :p.
Hopfully, i could save up some $$ for drag radials.
My truck is costing me more than my woman. :D
Of course, don't tell her that. I don't wanna sleep in the truck.

I watch the whole dyno and got the sheets.Can they play with the HP #s to make it look good for you??
Yes, the tech could screw around with the number.
That's why I asked you about correction. The dyno dynamics is know as a heart breaker dynometer. It always reads the lowest compare to other dynometer.

Next time when you go back, ask them to pull one without any correction.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'm interested in finding a more efficient intercooler radiator.... Or just a more efficient way to cool the IC temps....
Would it make any difference with this intercooler/SC setup?

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Someone, which shop did you use for dyno? Was it local to Houma? I have been told there is one in Lafayette, but I have yet to find a name to try and contact.

·
Registered
315 Posts
'm interested in finding a more efficient intercooler radiator.... Or just a more efficient way to cool the IC temps....
Would it make any difference with this intercooler/SC setup?
The unit is well matched for the application. If you were making higher then normal TRD SC HP levels, running hard in extremely hot climates or making multiple back to back drag runs a larger IC core, or reservoir should be considered.

A 10% larger primary drive pulley.....now we are talking!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts