Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a decent set of fog lights for my 2010 Tundra grade and saw today that Tundrapart has them on sale under the "Group Buys and Vendor Specials" forum. I've heard they have quality kits, so i might have to take the plunge and order a set.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
The only thing I see when I go to Tundrapart.com is the fog lights, is that the same site?

·
Registered
561 Posts
I've been looking for a decent set of fog lights for my 2010 Tundra grade and saw today that Tundrapart has them on sale under the "Group Buys and Vendor Specials" forum. I've heard they have quality kits, so i might have to take the plunge and order a set.
Well worth it...Fairly easy install and they look/work great. So much better than the black fillers that come with the truck.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well worth it...Fairly easy install and they look/work great. So much better than the black fillers that come with the truck.
When did you get your kit? I saw that the cost was $249, but then increased to $299 a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Go to a body shop supply place and order the parts there... much cheaper than the kits if you already have the factory wiring.

·
Registered
561 Posts
When did you get your kit? I saw that the cost was $249, but then increased to $299 a few weeks ago.
Back in Feb...I paid the $249 price. I know a lot of people are advising you to get the parts on your own...but I'm pretty sure that will involve removing the steering wheel to add a new stalk. If you're up to it...it might be the better option. There was no way in hell I was attempting that after reading the thread...just don't have the knowledge. Tundraparts is a fairly simple install that looks great and doesn't require the steering wheel to be removed...it just comes down to what's more comfortable for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts