Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for crappy iPhone pics! Need to wash truck and take some more photos with a decent camera :)

Color match is perfect. I love this truck!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
not an nfab fan typically but those look good on that truck, keep those and not the painted running boards u discussed before....

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Those look good. Love my Nfabs.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The puddle lights in the Limited mirrors shine right on the middle of the step, too. Pretty neat :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Looks good!! Barney is just mad because Salsa trucks are faster............

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
3rd, been thinking about those. on your truck i tihnk u should just keep them...dont look at the pinch weld if it bothers u haha. but on your truck, the painted n fabs actually classes them up to ya'lls level i think....decision made. i made it. now, with the money u are saving not getting running boards and painting them, what you gonna buy me? hahahaha

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks ya'll! I bought them already Salsa, and they came from N-Fab that way. Not sure if they are painted or coated. I'm sure they will get scratched up, but I'll just have them resprayed in a few years :)

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Thanks ya'll! I bought them already Salsa, and they came from N-Fab that way. Not sure if they are painted or coated. I'm sure they will get scratched up, but I'll just have them resprayed in a few years :)
Yeah right, like you'll ever keep a vehicle that long!

·
Registered
134 Posts
nice steps man, lovin the colormatch!!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Looks good nice snag on the bars, did you get the lights too?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts