Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. Right now I own a completley stock 2008 Salsa Red Pearl Tundra Crewmax Limited. I'm going to be getting a 6 inch lift kit on it soon with some new tires and rims. I'm trying to figure out what rims will look good on my truck, but can't find very many pics of Salsa Red Pearls with aftermarket rims. If you have a Salsa Red Pearl or have pics of them with rims, please post. Thanks for all you'r help everyone.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I posted my 6 inch salsa red tundra on tundratalk.net...search "lift post"

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
It's not lifted but they are aftermarket wheels

·
Registered
12 Posts
These are fairly new on the truck and I think they accent the truck well. Hoping to get some n-fab steps to draw out the black background on the rims.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Everyone knows!!!!!!!SALSA RED trucks are faster...........................

·
Registered
200 Posts
rule or thumb... if your side-view/door handles are chrome, get chrome wheels..... if they're black get black wheels

if that doesn't help... check out tirerack and you could see how certain types of wheels look on salsa red trucks

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Black wheels look good with that color

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a salsa red pearl as well and have always thought black wheels look great with that color. I'm stuck with the stock TRD wheels right now, but I would consider some black XD Monster wheels or something similar.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts