Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. Right now I own a completley stock 2008 Salsa Red Pearl Tundra Crewmax Limited. I'm going to be getting a 6 inch lift kit on it soon with some new tires and rims. I'm trying to figure out what rims will look good on my truck, but can't find very many pictures of Salsa Red Pearls with aftermarket rims. If you have a Salsa Red Pearl or have pics of them with rims, please post. Thanks for all you'r help everyone.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am getting a 3 inch leveling kit and would like to see other options for wheels on Salsa red tundras. I am leaning towards Fuel off-road guage machined and black with 305 55 20 Nitto Terra Grapplers

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
I think that salsa red looks good with black when everything is colormatched. Otherwise, I'd stick with brighter colors like silver or chrome.

·
Ex-Mod
5,944 Posts
Check member "dvs one 76" out! he has a great looking salse red truck!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Here is my baby...

jbkusa--how are you liking your setup? I just installed some Go Rhino Dominators will post pics once I quit being lazy.:D

Attachments

·
Ex-Mod
5,944 Posts
Here is my baby...

jbkusa--how are you liking your setup? I just installed some Go Rhino Dominators will post pics once I quit being lazy.:D
Still loving it... I am thinking about getting the color matched fender flares from Sparks. What about you?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Not a 100% sold on the fender flares...i see them and like them one minute and then see them another time and don't like them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Just got these!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts