·
Registered
297 Posts
Ok....

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The crappy cell pics dont do it justice but it was really sharp. Although I aint a big fan of chrome it looks pretty good on this one. IMHO

·
Registered
297 Posts
I've always liked the dark red color. However, I'll probably get a silver truck next. Way easier to hide dust and dirt.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I don't like the chrome handles, mirrors and gas cap, but other than that I like it.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
the OEM or OEM style front handles are fine but DCs should never have chrome rear door handles and no one ever should have that gas door..ever...other than that, it looks like a normal lifted tundra nothing special...they are all over the place around here..glad i dont take pics of all of them and post haha

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Salsa Rojo es muy Caliente! :D (get it? :confuseda:)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Around here that would be unique... so I get where he's coming from. Heck, last year when I bought my Tundra, it was rare to see another one in a week. Now I see two or three daily, and I've even see three other Red DCs around town... I feel like I need to get a more unique truck now that *everybody* has one :) I have yet to see anyone with one around here do any visible mods to one, much less a lift like that.

*waits for the 'Omaha is in the boonies' comments*

·
Registered
87 Posts
I don't like the chrome handles, mirrors and gas cap, but other than that I like it.
+1

Fake chrome accessories tend to cheapen instead of enhance...

But I do dig the truck overall. Nice lift/stance.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Dammit! I knew I should have put the "don't mean to offend anyone that has the fake chrome accessories" disclaimer on my post.

LOL

But really, I believe to each his own....and that was just my opinion.

Sorry, Popo2239

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
LOL - I agree with u on the fake chrome when it's stuff like the door-pillars, gas-tank, tailgate handle...etc. But stuff that already comes chrome (like mirrors & door-handles ;) ) I think look fine with the stick-on chrome, as long as it still looks "factory" - It may just be my "blinded-cause-I-love-my-truck" vision, but I think they look good on mine.... that's where I draw the line tho!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nah, you're good!

But now that you bring up the pillars....I think I hate those almost as much as those idiotic portholes/vents that everyone is doing these days.

Tasteless...

(I don't think I have to add the disclaimer....I haven't seen any of that on this site....yet)

LOL

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Nah, you're good!

But now that you bring up the pillars....I think I hate those almost as much as those idiotic portholes/vents that everyone is doing these days.

Tasteless...

(I don't think I have to add the disclaimer....I haven't seen any of that on this site....yet)

LOL
Look closer in the picture, easier to see on the front fenders in the second pic :beatsme:

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Look closer in the picture, easier to see on the front fenders in the second pic :beatsme:
Good eye man! Those things are terrible!

·
Registered
87 Posts
NO NO NO! I refuse to believe it! That is a reflection or something er other.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts