"You have sand in your va-jay-jay."

-rockstate
So cono is va-jay-jay? I thought it meant vagina?:D:clown:

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
Beat me to it!

...and how would you see it if you had $2.37 in change in your pocket! :der:
I actually used the bra-less line on Saturday, for obvious reasons, considering the young lady who walked past.

On another occasion, my friends and I were walking down the street and saw a woman in her 30s holding the hand of a man in his 50s or 60s and I said

"Awww, isn't that cute, that girl is holding her father's hand"

My friends all turned red, and waiting for another 10 steps to burst out laughing.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol, ya never know who ya mind offend! :laughing:

That was the only thing I learned in Spanish. I took it for 3 years and my third year, some freshman from Spain came in and taught me that lol

-rockstate
I remember back in middle school when I first learned what puta meant before I had any spanish classes...I was walking down the hall and stepped on this spanish girl's foot accidentally and she called me a puta so then I called her a puta lol. Then later that day I asked my spanish teacher what it meant and she told me lol.

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
I remember back in middle school when I first learned what puta meant before I had any spanish classes...I was walking down the hall and stepped on this spanish girl's foot accidentally and she called me a puta so then I called her a puta lol. Then later that day I asked my spanish teacher what it meant and she told me lol.
I thought cohna meant the same thing as puta.

After dealing with Chuck, we can call Rocky maricon

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
I'd like to see him use that term in his amorous talk. It would be like that skit with Adam Sandler where he uses all these ridiculous sex terms and the chick just gets up and leaves.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 6084 Posts
About this Discussion
6.1K Replies
172 Participants
Jonesy
Toyota Tundra Forums
Tundra Solutions Forum - the best community to talk, mods, price, repair and research your Toyota!
Full Forum Listing