Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say what you want about debadging;

Say what you want about other wax systems;

But for me and my new Tacoma, I'll stick with debadged and Zaino Bros!

EDJ

·
Registered
579 Posts
Looks a little naked to me. But that's all taste. To me, it seems like a lot of work for nothing. But to each his own!
Just be ready to glue the badges back on whenever you want to sell it. So make sure you keep them! LOL!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Phasta, just like my profile shows, it's a 2006 Tacoma DoubleCab Longbed SR5 V6.

Tacomaman, I first heard about Zaino Bros (ONLY available at zainobros.com) on THIS forum around 2001 or so. Since then I sold all my Toyotas and went to high end German cars of various makes. Zaino is extremely popular on those owners' forums as well.

Now I've dumped the money pits and returned to the Toyotas. I'm keeping Zaino with me, it does an unparalleled job, IMHO. Besides, the wax lasts 6 months and doesn't insta-melt in hot weather like carnauba does.

If you like, you can check out what the auto detailing forums have to say about Zaino Bros. I believe they're at autopia.com

EDJ

·
Registered
20 Posts
ElDiabloJoe,

I was just being a goofball and giving you a hard time.:clown:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Zaino is awesome stuff. I am also a fan of the Duragloss product line, seems very similar to Zaino and a little less expensive and better availablity. Either way can't imagine I will ever go back the cheap carnauba wax again. Your truck looks great!:tu:

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Joe's a lil edgy after a can of worms got opened and spilled on another Thread!:clown:
Sorry Pal gotta give a lil grief since you've got yerself back in a truck!!
How the back?
Remember Me?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Of course, how's life in IL? Things settle out with the Mrs.? I think I sold you my old original skid plate, right? Man, that musta been back in 01 or 02! Geez!!!

I see you caught the grief I caught from that guy for my non-PC slang :rolleyes:

EDJ

Joe's a lil edgy after a can of worms got opened and spilled on another Thread!:clown:
Sorry Pal gotta give a lil grief since you've got yerself back in a truck!!
How the back?
Remember Me?

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Of course, how's life in IL? Things settle out with the Mrs.? I think I sold you my old original skid plate, right? Man, that musta been back in 01 or 02! Geez!!!

I see you caught the grief I caught from that guy for my non-PC slang :rolleyes:

EDJ
Yup,
I still got the spare plate,need one?
I'm still driving the same truck.
Still in the same job.
Things are still the SOS here in IL and @ home.
Notice a pattern?
Daughter goes to college this summer$$
I guess you will have to find a pedestal since you ARE a moderator.:clown:
Good to see you back in a nice truck.
Hope you get a lot of good miles out of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts