Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

My name is Les and I have just purchased a cherry 02 Tundra Access Sr5. It is black with red and white pinstripes, smoke all around on the glass and stock rims. I have just over 47000 miles on it.

I am glad to find this forum, it seems that there are some very knowledable folks who hang out here. I have been lurking for a few days and decided to de-cloak and say howdy and thanks to the community. I learned more about K&N filters than I have seen anywhere!!

If anyone has a matching year/model I would love to chat!!

My 86 Toyota Truck w/ 320,000+ miles gave up ye olde ghost last week which is why I got the Tundra (the nerve!!).

I look forward to your informative posts,

TIA

Les:ts:

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Hi Les and welcome to the forum. Please take some time to look around at all of the posts and information before you start posting so we don't end up with repeats.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
hey les! welcome aboard buddy! you will love this site! what puffnstuff is talking about is if you have a question about your ride, use the search function provided here. all you have to do is type in whatever your ?? may be like k&n for example. usually there will be like a million post reguarding any question you may have. in fact, i don't think i've ever not found SOMETHING i was looking for using the search. if you need any help with anything else, just ask. everybody here is cool and they'll help you in anyway they can. if it's something anybody may not be aware of the moderators will usually chime in and answer if they can. they're all pretty up on the tundra info esp. if you have any modification questions!
glad your on les!

later,
greg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey les! welcome aboard buddy! you will love this site! what puffnstuff is talking about is if you have a question about your ride, use the search function provided here. all you have to do is type in whatever your ?? may be like k&n for example. usually there will be like a million post reguarding any question you may have. in fact, i don't think i've ever not found SOMETHING i was looking for using the search. if you need any help with anything else, just ask. everybody here is cool and they'll help you in anyway they can. if it's something anybody may not be aware of the moderators will usually chime in and answer if they can. they're all pretty up on the tundra info esp. if you have any modification questions!
glad your on les!

later,
greg
Thanks Guys, I am not ready to start Mods just yet I am still getting used to things like..... speed lol.

I am curious about quite a few issues, recalls, fuel milage etc. But I am roaming the site as much as possible.

Thanks again,

Les

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
Welcome to TS Les!! Congrats on the Tundra!! I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts