Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my problem. I recently had an aftermarket stereo installed in my '05 tC. Now, my clock display, AC control buttons, & dial light will not illuminate when my lights are on. However, my clock display does illuminate when my lights are off. Anyone ever experience this problem?
:confused:

·
Registered
47 Posts
howardsj said:
... I recently had an aftermarket stereo installed in my '05 tC. Now, my clock display, AC control buttons, & dial light will not illuminate when my lights are on. However, my clock display does illuminate when my lights are off....
Your aftermarket stereo installer messed up. Only he knows what he did, and only he is best qualified to make sense of how to rectify the problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having the same problem. I installed the stereo myself and don't know how to fix it. The dealer is saying it is my fault and they are charging me to fix the problem. I am saying to them that it should be covered under warranty because I installed it correctly. I think it is a problem with my AC Unit. we will see... Let me know if you find a solution!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts