Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Scosche Custom box with 10" Sub

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  tom91722 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I have one. It installed easy and looks great. I used an alpine single channel amp behind the other seat. I used to have a mustang hatchback with two JL 12" and I remember it sounding a lot nicer. Of course I was younger too. I plan on taking it to an audio shop and having them dial it all in since I did the install myself. The overall system just isn't as clean as I would like and I think it has to do with the settings on the amp and the head unit. My only complaint (assuming I clean up the sound a bit) is that the input wires are in the middle of the enclosure. It means having a length of exposed wire running up the box. I only slightly miss the storage space.

I also added polk momo separates up front, a pair of polks in the rear doors, a pioneer head unit and ipod computer. All in all it sounds pretty nice and there is plenty of power. I did the upgrade in two stages and without the sub, the system was just begging for some bass. I have it now.

#3 ·
I have one. It installed easy and looks great. I used an alpine single channel amp behind the other seat. I used to have a mustang hatchback with two JL 12" and I remember it sounding a lot nicer. Of course I was younger too. I plan on taking it to an audio shop and having them dial it all in since I did the install myself. The overall system just isn't as clean as I would like and I think it has to do with the settings on the amp and the head unit. My only complaint (assuming I clean up the sound a bit) is that the input wires are in the middle of the enclosure. It means having a length of exposed wire running up the box. I only slightly miss the storage space.

I also added polk momo separates up front, a pair of polks in the rear doors, a pioneer head unit and ipod computer. All in all it sounds pretty nice and there is plenty of power. I did the upgrade in two stages and without the sub, the system was just begging for some bass. I have it now.
I have a used one I will sell you cheep?? make me an offer:ts:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.