Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its wheel/ tire time for me and i really want to do a 20 or 22 on 35. I already have the 5100's installed and have carved and bent up the skid plate, removed the mudflaps and will do work to the body mount to get them to fit (if they will). WT managed to get 35's on with a spacer kit and the proper backspacing and whatnot. Wondering what the biggest combo anyone has put on so far with 5100's and what backspacing and offset your wheels are. Thanks guys, just dont want to order everything and not have it fit!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
to the top

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Go 20s and not 22s. For width/offset youll need a 9" wide wheel with a +25 to +35 offset. For tires youll want to try and stay with an OD of around 34.5". By the way, I see youre from MT, any chance you flyfish? Im headed over in Sept to camp/fish for a week.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Go 20s and not 22s. For width/offset youll need a 9" wide wheel with a +25 to +35 offset. For tires youll want to try and stay with an OD of around 34.5". By the way, I see youre from MT, any chance you flyfish? Im headed over in Sept to camp/fish for a week.
Once again the wheel/tire expert comes through. :first:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Thanks for the points Maylon.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
You should shoot for some 37's and some Bushwacker cutout fender flares!

Posting to subscribe (for 37s)

I have no idea though to be honest.

-rockstate

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
So its wheel/ tire time for me and i really want to do a 20 or 22 on 35. I already have the 5100's installed and have carved and bent up the skid plate, removed the mudflaps and will do work to the body mount to get them to fit (if they will). WT managed to get 35's on with a spacer kit and the proper backspacing and whatnot. Wondering what the biggest combo anyone has put on so far with 5100's and what backspacing and offset your wheels are. Thanks guys, just dont want to order everything and not have it fit!
I have the 5100's in the highest position, KMC 652 22", and Toyo Open Country AT 325/50/22 with an OD of 34,8". I did have to cut of a bit of the body mount and the plastic in the front fender, but for the rest no problem.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man appreciate it! The whole reason i came to college and stuck around MT is for fly fishing. The last two years i put in over 346 days on the water and have a measly 70-80 so far this year (damn real job). Shoot me a pm to rap about some place to go

1 - 10 of 10 Posts