Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a brand newbie "Taco" owner and am looking to get some seat covers and also am thinking about a possible lift. I have a Siver Streak Mica Double Cab V6 4X4 2007. I'm not really looking to jack my truck up very much at all (just enough to get a little bigger of a tire on there), and do most my driving on the interstate. Any suggestions on tire size, body lift vs. suspension lift, Toytech, other brands. Oh and by the way - Hello and thanks for welcoming a newbie.:tu:

p.s. My favorite truck I've seen on the forum (so far) is TacomaOffRoadGrl's. Looking for that exact size lift.

Thanks So Much!!!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Well the toytec lift is the way to go if your not doing much off roading...everyone only has good things to say about it...

as far as seat covers I have the TRD sport covers and love them, the look good

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The seatcovers are for the rear seats too? One more question...what's the biggest size tire I can put on my truck without any type of lift? 4X4 w/o a TRD package. They came with p245/75r16. I also think I'm leaning towards the FJ wheels. Any advice greatly appreciated!!!!:ts:

·
Registered
333 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
with out a lift itd be pretty stupid to run anything bigger...they get lots of rub...

and the TRD seat covers do not have one for the rear...i wish they did, but they don't...I'll probably end up getting something eventually though...

check out wetokle.com for seatcovers too, they make some nice ones.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The seatcovers are for the rear seats too? One more question...what's the biggest size tire I can put on my truck without any type of lift? 4X4 w/o a TRD package. They came with p245/75r16. I also think I'm leaning towards the FJ wheels. Any advice greatly appreciated!!!!:ts:
I have heard of lots of people running 265/75R16 without any lift.:tu:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Not trying to hyjack your post, but does anyone make seat covers that add cushioning in them. More specifically thigh support since the seat sits so flat?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm going to run a 1.25" lift in the front to even it out then get some 265's on it. My buddy has these mods and his truck looks way killer, not to big not too small, just right. Spacers come pretty cheap and I'm sure you could find someone to install it fairly cheap as well, if not yourself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts