Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,
I just got back from the seatcoversunlimited store in Mesa, there's a pretty good deal on seat covers for those of us with the 60/40 bench. The guy said 120 bucks and it will be ready in 3 days. Seat Covers Unlimited :: CLOSEOUT SPECIALS!!! :: Crater Seat Covers I saw this "crater" fabric in person, and it's pretty damn nice. The main reason I'm looking at getting these is so I can put 1" memory foam underneath these to make my tundy way more comfortable. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
that's a great price if you like the fabric. i'd rather have my leather though. the memory foam would be a great upgrade for sure.

·
Registered
366 Posts
even if i had cloth id say screw that. waste of money bro, you could get water proof for around the same price and have it actually look good

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
You wouldn't find those covers in my truck, with or without memory foam. Please post some pictures of your 'new' covers after you install them, maybe the pics on that site just don't do them justice. My thought is that my stock cloth seats are pretty damn comfortable.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok thanks for the input. I saw this installed on a bench seat there and it actually looked decent, not great, but my interior is almost the exact same color. So after a few hours comparing seat covers, I think I'm going to make my own out of snakeskin with a border of glitter. Just kidding, I think i've given up on all of this, fml

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm new to the Tundra world. I just sold my Jeep Wrangler and bought a 2006 Tundra DC. On my Jeep, I used IGGEE brand seat covers. They looked really good and were not hot like the diving suit material. They are synthetic leather. I can't wait to get a set for my new Tundra.

Mikebuzz

1 - 10 of 10 Posts