Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my Crewmax with 40/20/40 front bench and 60/40 rear bench measured today for custom seat covers. The guy thats going to do them is fairly local to me and he said he hadn't got a pattern yet for the new tundra and said he would give me a good deal if I let him measure it. He is gonna make some mossy oak camo with black trim for me. They are water-proof material and the only part he isn't going to cover is the center console part of the seat that lets down, the bottom part he will cover. He said the back seat was gonna flip his sewer out but he would try to cover the whole thing. LOL I'll let you guys know when I get em on and how they fit. He has a website at Seat Covers - Car Seat Covers, Truck Seat Covers, Custom Seat Covers, Seatcovers

·
Registered
144 Posts
Had my Crewmax with 40/20/40 front bench and 60/40 rear bench measured today for custom seat covers. The guy thats going to do them is fairly local to me and he said he hadn't got a pattern yet for the new tundra and said he would give me a good deal if I let him measure it. He is gonna make some mossy oak camo with black trim for me. They are water-proof material and the only part he isn't going to cover is the center console part of the seat that lets down, the bottom part he will cover. He said the back seat was gonna flip his sewer out but he would try to cover the whole thing. LOL I'll let you guys know when I get em on and how they fit. He has a website at Seat Covers - Car Seat Covers, Truck Seat Covers, Custom Seat Covers, Seatcovers
Yes, please do let us know, post some pics if you can too !! I'm certainly interested in seat cover's as well.......I've been using a very ugly army issued blanket spread out across the whole bench seat....ewwww, the olive drab color is killing me more and more every day :rolleyes:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have the bucket seats in my CrewMax and have never seen the bench seats. Would you have a picture of the interior of your CrewMax available? Just curious.

:ts:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its the same front 40/20/40 that the doublecab has. I just got the truck thursday so I haven't had time to take pics yet but will see what I can do or find.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
wouldnt seat covers interfere with the side airbags since they are in the seats?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Its the same front 40/20/40 that the doublecab has. I just got the truck thursday so I haven't had time to take pics yet but will see what I can do or find.
Not a problem. When you can, post some pictures of your CrewMax and the interior:tu:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok go here to see the 40/20/40 bench: CanadianDriver: First Drive - 2007 Toyota Tundra
scroll down a bit and the pics are there. Not my C/M since mine has black interior but it shows the console good. I wanted the 40/20/40 for the extra seating spot so I had to give up the TRD, no biggie. The center console part that lets down also reclines a bit. It also has storage under the part you sit on, raises from the rear of the cushion with hinge at the front with a 12V plug in there too.

The guy that measured the seats noticed the seat side ABS and said he would have to put a velcro flap there on the side. Alot of cars have that now and I have noticed alot of seat covers being made with flaps on the side.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Cool, good to know, thanks.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Ok go here to see the 40/20/40 bench: CanadianDriver: First Drive - 2007 Toyota Tundra
scroll down a bit and the pics are there. Not my C/M since mine has black interior but it shows the console good. I wanted the 40/20/40 for the extra seating spot so I had to give up the TRD, no biggie. The center console part that lets down also reclines a bit. It also has storage under the part you sit on, raises from the rear of the cushion with hinge at the front with a 12V plug in there too.

The guy that measured the seats noticed the seat side ABS and said he would have to put a velcro flap there on the side. Alot of cars have that now and I have noticed alot of seat covers being made with flaps on the side.
Thanks for that link. Very interesting seat setup. But you do lose the floor shifter for the column shifter? I'm assuming your OK with that?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would rather have the column shifter anyway and gain the extra space. I'm just not a fan of the console or floor shifter unless of course it is a manual tranny. Plus my honey can sit next to me now if I beg her enough. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts