Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Had my Crewmax with 40/20/40 front bench and 60/40 rear bench measured today for custom seat covers. The guy thats going to do them is fairly local to me and he said he hadn't got a pattern yet for the new tundra and said he would give me a good deal if I let him measure it. He is gonna make some mossy oak camo with black trim for me. They are water-proof material and the only part he isn't going to cover is the center console part of the seat that lets down, the bottom part he will cover. He said the back seat was gonna flip his sewer out but he would try to cover the whole thing. LOL I'll let you guys know when I get em on and how they fit. He has a website at Seat Covers - Car Seat Covers, Truck Seat Covers, Custom Seat Covers, Seatcovers
Yes, please do let us know, post some pics if you can too !! I'm certainly interested in seat cover's as well.......I've been using a very ugly army issued blanket spread out across the whole bench seat....ewwww, the olive drab color is killing me more and more every day :rolleyes:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.