Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shopping for a Taco and in years past to present, I always go with leather. Despite the heat here in FL etc., I still prefer it. It's not cheap though that's for sure. For those of you with the standard cloth seats who use covers, what are you using? I've used the Wet Okolei before and they're just not for me. I am my wife smoke and dropping hot ashes on them is just plain not good. Any other thoughts on a good seat covering that will stand up to use and abuse? Leather will run me right at $1200 so even if covers are $350 or $400 etc., if it's something I like, I can buy 3 sets of seat covers vs installing leather.

Thanks
BM

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not sure what seatcover would stand up to hot cigarette ashes. I am not a smoker but I guess Tacoma's not having a ashtray could be a real drawback. For me, I've got two kids and a big golden retreiver in and out of my truck. Just this week I installed a full set of covers I purchased off Ebay. The whole set with delivery was $63.00 and they fit great - I was shocked. Check out Exact Seat Covers. They are regular Ebay sellers. These might not be as rugged as what you might want but heck at 60 bucks a set you could get 20 for the cost of leather covers! Good luck! BTW do you carry a fire extingusher?

·
Registered
142 Posts
i'd like to get leather seat covers for my tacoma, I could not get leather from the factory, said it was not an option...? anyone know of a good brand to get?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts