Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno about anyone else here, and maybe it's too late, but it would be nice to have sections labeled something like: Suspension, Exhaust/Intake, Body, Accessories, Off Topic, etc.

I think it would be a little easier to find what you want when doing a search or when trying to read about one subject.

I only say this because as of now the searches bring up a multitude of off topic threads.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I meant, a little more specifically, in the 1st Gen Tundra forum. Most of the guys in the other one are talking about the new trucks with the 5.7 in those threads.

·
Forum Admin
8,219 Posts
So does it just get moved and forgotten then admins?
Not necessarily. A lot of the topics covered can be related to both 1st and 2nd Gen Tundras. Our core is the same, although we may be composed of different parts, most of the principles still carry over. We are a Tundra based web forum and don't want to silo ourselves into different year models so far that we cannot work together. It would be nice to have all of those categories for each generation, but then would we need to consider all other parts of the forum as well: classifieds, pricing/dealers, aftermarket support? We may reconsider the segregation in the future, but the current Technical Assistance forum system works for now.

Are you suggesting we open sub-forums under each model year for said topics?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not each model year, it would just be nice if they had sub-headings in the 1st-gen forum because my truck is 1st-gen.

·
Forum Admin
8,219 Posts
Not each model year, it would just be nice if they had sub-headings in the 1st-gen forum because my truck is 1st-gen.
Yea. That's what I meant.

2000-2006
---suspension
---wheels/tires
---stereo etc.

2007-2009
---suspension
---wheels/tires
---stereo etc.

Something along those lines, right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts