Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all over here at the Taco ranch! I've spent 99% of my Tundrasolutions surfing days at the Tundra farm, but what originally brought me to Toyota was an 88 pickup, so when I was in college I looked into Tacomas and have always loved the 01-04 Xcab body style.

I'm trying to find common issues (ie: dash, vibrations, brakes, etc). I'm a big fan of the V6, 5spd combo and would definetly go 4wd if I got one, Radiant Red of course! anyways, I've seen thd V6 get just as good or marginally less than the 4 cyl so it seems like a no brainer to me to get the V6.

I like the proportions of this body style better than my 04 Tundra DC and it's simple. I like the manual transfer case lever (wish they had old school lockouts still)...I just plain like the looks of the Taco better.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hello to all over here at the Taco ranch! I've spent 99% of my Tundrasolutions surfing days at the Tundra farm, but what originally brought me to Toyota was an 88 pickup, so when I was in college I looked into Tacomas and have always loved the 01-04 Xcab body style.

I'm trying to find common issues (ie: dash, vibrations, brakes, etc). I'm a big fan of the V6, 5spd combo and would definetly go 4wd if I got one, Radiant Red of course! anyways, I've seen thd V6 get just as good or marginally less than the 4 cyl so it seems like a no brainer to me to get the V6.

I like the proportions of this body style better than my 04 Tundra DC and it's simple. I like the manual transfer case lever (wish they had old school lockouts still)...I just plain like the looks of the Taco better.

Any info is greatly appreciated.
other tacoma forum...like the other section...this is 05+

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts