Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the situation..

I spoke with a rep. at the company I purchased my rims from. According to him, to reduce vibration, he suggested I purchase a ring adapter and ET Lugs. This leads me to believe that my truck is lug centric. (He asked what car I have and what rims I have).

What are ET Lugs? and will they help?

However, I was wondering if I purchased the Hub centric wheel spacers from spidertrax, could I then alleviate the vibration? This way the rims will sit nice and snug on the hub centric wheel spacer, and also give me a little more gap fill between the fender flares and wheels.

Also, if my truck is lug centric, will the hub centric spacer work? Or do I have to get a lug centric spacer. If only the lug centric spacer will work, would there be no point in getting them?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hub centric spacers match the wheel bore to the hub bore, but, IIRC, they are not wheel spacers. Most aftermarket rims come with them if the bores do not match. The OEM wheels are centered by the lugs. What kind of rims do you have?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hub centric spacers match the wheel bore to the hub bore, but, IIRC, they are not wheel spacers. Most aftermarket rims come with them if the bores do not match. The OEM wheels are centered by the lugs. What kind of rims do you have?
HP Design: Fangz. There is a picture in my avatar.

What is IIRC?

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
The ET lugs are the same as the stock lugs Toyotas come with. Now not sure if you can use them with after market mags or not. Some one else on here(liftking08) is a tire guy aswell with more experiance then me I persume, and im sure he'll chime in and say use the ET lugs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts