Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:

My Crewmax (slate/limited/5.7/4x2/20" wheels/TRD dual) was ordered over 4 weeks ago. It was scheduled for delivery between May 2 and May 7. Of course, on the 2nd I am stalking the dealership, waiting for the truck to arrive. Then the 3rd and so on.... Well as the title of the thread states, I am still waiting. I wish they had just given me a more realistic date. The sales manager (a good friend of mine) tells me it will be here anyday now. I know its only one day late but its killing me.

Has anyone else had trouble with their delivery date getting backed up? If so how long? It seems like I have read a couple of other posts where this was mentioned and I know I have read where the limited crewmax demand is exceeding production. I am just curious if its more specific to my region (Memphis Tn which is in Cincinnatti region) or if its nationwide that people are having this problem.

In the meantime I am still driving my '96 rav4 with 275,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He told me the build date but all I paid attention to was the delivery date. I do have the VIN number. I havent wanted to pressure him since he is a friend but I guess I will call tommorrow and see if he cant find additional info. ie - truck is at port, in route etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.