Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of URD O2 simulators left over from when I installed long tube headers on my truck back in the spring. I never needed them because of the placement of the downstream O2 sensors on the V6. I removed the back cats, so I held onto them just in case I had a problem with the rear O2 sensor readings considering the modifications. However, 12,000 miles later there have been no issues so I see no reason to hold on to them anymore.

I believe the current list price is $134. I would be willing to let them go for $50. PM me if interested.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a set of URD O2 simulators left over from when I installed long tube headers on my truck back in the spring. I never needed them because of the placement of the downstream O2 sensors on the V6. I removed the back cats, so I held onto them just in case I had a problem with the rear O2 sensor readings considering the modifications. However, 12,000 miles later there have been no issues so I see no reason to hold on to them anymore.

I believe the current list price is $134. I would be willing to let them go for $50. PM me if interested.

View attachment 56410

View attachment 56411
do you still have these?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts