Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had no luck on craigslist, so wondering if anyone here is interested:
Du-Ha underseat storage unit w/ subwoofer (for 2007 tundra +) tan color. This is a super easy system to put in, and does its job well. They run $190 new, looking for $90. Its in new/slightly used condition. This is a big item, would prefer local pickup/exchange in Northern VT.

Tekonsha P-3 trailer brake. These are top of the line, and talked hihgly of by this board. Looking for $90. I don't have the mounting bracket any longer (you can get one for $10 off ebay), but most people here mount them in the cubby anyway.

Give me a shout if your interested!

Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Would buy this if it was gray or black and not so far away.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
du yu have pics, is it easy to install, do you need an amp?
I don't have any pics -- checkout the company website, there are alot of pics there:
Du Ha Truck Underseat Storage

Its super easy to install -- about 5 minutes.. You don't need to have an amp, but mine is molded so there is space for the stock JBL amp. I'm not exactly sure how the fit would be without it.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
the appropriate section is the classifieds section here FYI...

·
Registered
420 Posts
Pretty funny, I got a "warning" for not posting my location in the for sale forum on some tires I was selling, yet this stuff pops up all the time and does not get deleted, wacky...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah yeah.. the classifieds section.. I know. The strange fact is, there is much more likely a chance that things like this get sold in the general section.. It advertises to people who maybe were not looking for the items at the time, but saw a post with a good deal and took it. Frankly, I always wonder about the people that complain.. I've been using these forum sites for years, and have never had a problem simply scrolling past the threads that I didn't want to read. It amazes me that Barney Fife felt the need to further take the time and post about it.. delete it if you wish. Its juts like the people who respond "use the search".. seriously.. the forum exists to help people, not to stream line your obsessive compulsive lifestyle.

Shipping -- You'd have to spring for it.. could be 30 bucks or more (I'd have to buy the box or cardboard to wrap it in).. PM me if you are interested in pursuing that route.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts