Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SEQUOIA 2011...Got news?

I wish to initiate a thread to gather info from all who may know of any changes, additions, colors, ...etc..

thanks..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Again? That's interesting.

And you've already started another thread about this. If I recall you also started one about 2009's and 2010's. Are you afraid that your 2008 will be out of date too soon?

·
Registered
6 Posts
another burning question is why are 80% of the posts in this forum related to the previous generation sequoia???
are people really that stupid?

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
heard this will be the last gen sequoia..... toyota to end production of the sequoia after the next redesign tundra...

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
They aren't going to do much with it. Larger SUVs are losing their market share. Hell, even the Explorer morphed into a crossover!

I loved my Sequoia, but I can understand why Toyota is getting less excited about supporting the Land Cruiser, Sequoia, and Lexus 570.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Again? That's interesting.

And you've already started another thread about this. If I recall you also started one about 2009's and 2010's. Are you afraid that your 2008 will be out of date too soon?
Hey pal...you just didn't have to bother replying to this thread when you don't have any useful info! Got it?!

In a democracy, i am entitled to search around a sto where to put my moey! :alien:

·
Registered
53 Posts
im interested too know this as well, but from a little reading i have been doing, it seems that they will keep the sequoia going

·
Registered
53 Posts
^ true, i wonder if they will be able to outdo themselves with this generation. sometimes car manufacturers make a great generation of a car and then are unable to outdo themselves for the next incarnation of the car or truck in this case

1 - 9 of 9 Posts