Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is long awaited for many people, including OKState, Big O, and many others, including those of the trd family. Enjoy!:D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice man, that sounds friggin good. Is the sound on the video accurate to what it sounds like in person?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice man, that sounds friggin good. Is the sound on the video accurate to what it sounds like in person?
To be honest, it really sounds better in person, much better. I just used the camera mic so the potential for good sound quality isen't that great.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If your going to watch this video for sound - PLEASE, wear headphones, it really makes the sound better! Or if u have a legit speaker setup for your comp that works okay

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
You are too funny bro! I'm glad you like it! To be honest, I really like the sound of true duals much better. I was curious to see how the double muffler would sound on the Sequoia...and it has a very clean sound. Not as loud as I thought it would be. Reminds me a little of a mustang...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are too funny bro! I'm glad you like it! To be honest, I really like the sound of true duals much better. I was curious to see how the double muffler would sound on the Sequoia...and it has a very clean sound. Not as loud as I thought it would be. Reminds me a little of a mustang...
Not sure if a dual muffler would fit.. and mustang gt's run 5.0L's right? That's close to 4.7

·
Banned
21 Posts
omg why would u spend the money on that car... trade it in for a range rover and have duals stock :) and believe me the "coolness" will wear off in about 2 months when you want quiet exhaust again

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
omg why would u spend the money on that car... trade it in for a range rover and have duals stock :) and believe me the "coolness" will wear off in about 2 months when you want quiet exhaust again
wow buddy you truly astonish me with that stupid comment. first of all were saving money cuz of the better milage (averaging 5 more miles a gallon), and it was not an expensive job at the shop. second of all, I love every second hearing that baby. third of all it's not your ****in ride. fouthly, my dad recently owned a 'range rover' and quite frankly the dual exhaust was **** and the car was not up to our standards (our standards: we have a owned jaguar xk8, porsches, and an m3 e92 so don't tell me **** about coolness) Lastly, quiet exhaust? what kind of car enthusiast are you! why are you on this website! go get a ****ing range rover and look like a god damn soccer mom faggot

ps were getting 25 more ft/lb's of torque so maybe that will help u understand why we did this from your frankly unstable mind

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Hey cccp15, why do you come to a toyota forum pushing a Range Rover? Sounds like you need to find a different site.
Cro-show, the beauty of a site like this is to talk about mods or things you have done to your ride...so please do. If someone doesn't like it, they don't have to do it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts