Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Please let me know if anyone has an extra/unused grille available. Either SR5 or LTS is fine, any colors is good too. Im looking for one for some experimental project.

Please include what you are asking for as well.

Thanks.

Frank.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Frank,

your best bet would be to buy one from Steve G at Carson Toyota. don't think that anyone would have an extra lying around. i was looking into buying one as well when i was going to fab my own speed grille, but decided not to when i started to work with street scene. if i remember correctly it was less than $200 for the entire OE grille. good luck on your project! :D

Chris

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris,

Thanks for the info :)

My "project" is actually I wanted to put the billet grille myself instead of letting the body shop do it, reason is Id like to retain the hood deflector if possible, dont want to ruin my current one on the truck so I figured if theres a used one around would be perfect.......

I will definitely contact Carson Toyota to check it out.....I should have their number here somewhere;)

Thanks again.

Frank.

PS. BTW, do you know of anyone that has the video screen installed at the bottom of the dash where the floor console runs into? There are couple Pioneer's that would go great with the nav. if I could put one there....appreciated any inputs
:D

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Frank,

check out Maindog's pix. he's got a 5.6" fabbed into that storage compartment (underneath the ashtray and cupholder). then just hook up the nav system to that screen.
view pix:
Maindog's LCD

also, here's Carson's info:
-Steve
-Toyota/TRD parts
-1-800-908-6968
- [email protected]

Chris

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris,

Thats what I have in mind except........I was eyeing the Pioneer 8" wide screen instead and the nav/dvd player could go inside the console.

Thanks for the pic. :D

Frank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts