Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i have a 2003 sequoia limited with jbl radio. my factory radio is toasted, i just want to replace aftermarket android radio. i like to know what kind of wire harness to use. there are not much info for wire harness on jbl system.
thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Metra 70 8113 if I remember correctly the rca on the harness would plug into the preouts on headunit instead of having the speaker signal. I bought several of them before I got it correct. Goodluck and I'm sure someone will chime in and correct me if I'm wrong Goodluck and let us know what you find out thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just did the very same thing about a week ago. Here is the link you will need. You will have to come up with a different option if you plan to run another amp for some subs (you end up using all your RCA plugs with the harness). I only planned to use the factory speakers for now.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Crutchfield has excellent customer support and harness adapters. Have one in my 2002 Sequoia but did it so long ago have no clue what number was.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just did the very same thing about a week ago. Here is the link you will need. You will have to come up with a different option if you plan to run another amp for some subs (you end up using all your RCA plugs with the harness). I only planned to use the factory speakers for now.

I originally used the 70-8113 with a Metra TYTO-01 JBL Amp Interface until my amp and/or interface began failing. I have since bypassed the factory amp completely using the Metra 70-8117 harness.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts