Toyota Tundra Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
skogang

You could always buy the Limited with the leather. I'm sure you'd have no problem finding someone buying an SR5 with cloth who'd be glad to swap seats and door panels with you. If I weren't out here in CA, I'd be happy to help you out. :)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Nah

Seats are different, in regards to the heaters. You'd have to find a way to modify the heated seat elements and wiring.
DGraves, I did your build order today! get ready to be Sequoia'ed soon.

·
Registered
609 Posts
:X

Boy, do I have a good line here about guys and hot tail.
Ummm... so where were we about the heated seats? ;>

dgraves1 said:
Good thing someone's watching the details. Being in Southern California, I never even think about heated seats.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Dianne,
Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I have personally seen three Tundra limited's with cloth seats. If you'll look at a Tundra brochure, you will notice toward the back where it depicts the options available, you will see it shows a picture of a Limited cloth, and an SR5 cloth seat option. The limited cloth has a different pattern to it. I'm assuming that you have the same brochure in cali as we have here, if not I'll be glad to send you one from here. Thank you.

·
Registered
609 Posts
SEQUOIA Limited is being discussed.

This is the SEQUOIA thread.
He is referring to Sequoia Limiteds, which are leather-only.

It's very possible to get a Tundra Limited with cloth bench, or cloth buckets. But, not a Sequoia.

Dianne

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Special ordering

Fair enough, your right about this being a Seqouia site. However, I think this all started from a question of special ordering and the pitfalls that come with it. I was relating my experience with a special order. I don't know were the problem lies with my tundra order but I work for a major comppany with over 300,000 employees ( I'm not saying I know all of them but I know alot, and word of mouth travels fast ) and I have alot of people asking me is your truck here yet? I have to say no. It is not good publicity for toyota. It seems to me, that this is not that difficult of an order to fill ( Tundra limited optioned out , without leather).

·
Registered
609 Posts
Re: Special ordering

Sko, if there is a problem with a Tundra order you have, it's best to post in the Tundra area. Lon keeps the forum very organized so that we can all help one another.

If there is any way I can obtain a truck for you, I'd do it for you and to help you get a Tundra. I think we all know that Toyota Corp is a well-known, and respected company and most folks think bad of a dealership specifically when people complain. Seldom the Mother Ship.

What is it that you are awaiting with little results?

Dianne

skogang said:
Fair enough, your right about this being a Seqouia site. However, I think this all started from a question of special ordering and the pitfalls that come with it. I was relating my experience with a special order. I don't know were the problem lies with my tundra order but I work for a major comppany with over 300,000 employees ( I'm not saying I know all of them but I know alot, and word of mouth travels fast ) and I have alot of people asking me is your truck here yet? I have to say no. It is not good publicity for toyota. It seems to me, that this is not that difficult of an order to fill ( Tundra limited optioned out , without leather).

21 - 28 of 28 Posts